Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > Health and Wellness > General Health

General Health Discuss issues related to General Health

Old February 15th, 2018, 08:53 AM

JemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud ofJemStar has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Bottled Water removes Aluminum from brain

I am NOT a professional anything. I just do a little reading/research and like to share some information that MAY or MAY NOT benefit health.

Prof Chris Exley of Keele University--

https://www.hippocraticpost.com/nurs...mineral-water/

"What we have found in clinical trials, involving both healthy individuals and individuals with disease, is that drinking around a litre of silicon-rich mineral water every day can speed up the removal of toxic aluminium from the body via the kidneys and ultimately urine. In fact, our studies showed that individuals experienced significant reductions in their body burden of aluminium, including falls of up to 70% in one case, over a 12 week period.

Silicon-rich mineral waters help to remove aluminium from the body because they are actually rich in soluble silicon or silicic acid. This form of silicon immediately follows water molecules through the gut wall and into the bloodstream where it forms a complex with aluminium called an hydroxyaluminosilicate. This form of aluminium can be easily filtered from the blood by the kidney. Hence, silicon-rich mineral waters increase the excretion of aluminium in the urine."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also watched a vid of him explaining his research - too much science for me -- BUT, at the end he mentioned VOLVIC water as the highest test result product. I am not sure if he owns stock in volvic, but he mentions a couple others too.

...land of the free. kind of...maybe...not so much.