Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Family Forum > Grandparents & Grandchildren

Old August 12th, 2017, 08:54 AM

kdex0493 is on a distinguished road
In Desperate Need of Help

Please read my family's ___ and share it with as many people as you can. We are trying to raise enough money to obtain a lawyer for my grandmother. She is currently residing with my Aunt who is trying to get financial Guardianship of my grandmother. Although it may seem as though my Aunt is trying to do the right thing, the situation is much more complicated. My Aunt has started to sell of my grandmother's personal assets and has plans to use the money for herself. We just need a lawyer to represent my grandmother and ensure that she herself and her belongings are safe. The judge gave us 90 days to find my grandmother legal representation who can prove my Aunt's ill-intentions, so time is of the essence for us.

Last edited by LucyVanPelt; August 12th, 2017 at 09:16 AM. Reason: remove link for money
Old August 12th, 2017, 09:22 AM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: In Desperate Need of Help

I'm sorry, but we do not allow advertising or requests for money here.

Lawyers in your area usually give an initial consult free of charge. Then they charge a percentage, which should come out of your grandmother's funds when they win.