Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Friend Forum > Boyfriends & Girlfriends

Old May 17th, 2014, 02:26 AM

Whatever is on a distinguished road
I rejected sex, is something wrong with me?

I didn't know where to post this thread so I just posted it here.

Last night I was at this party and this girl which I haven't seen for over 5 months now was really into me.
I've always had a crush on her, but she never really noticed me. (That's what I thought)

It seems that she likes me. Like likes me.
It came as a shock to me, I didn't know and I was surprised and happy.
After a while, we started kissing and... It's weird to talk about this because I've never done it before, but I guess we also 'touched each other gently' and all of that.
We sat for 40 minutes and talked about our feelings. (God I hate being "deep"...)

At last she put her hand down to... Yeah. But I said no.
She asked why and I couldn't answer! I really think I'm in love with her, but I don't know, I guess I was scared.
I'm a virgin and she's not. I was thinking: "What if I'm not good enough for her?".
She doesn't know all of this, she thinks I rejected her because I didn't like her. (That makes me even more sad)

I would do anything to be with her, but I don't know how I'm going to handle this sex thing...I'm such a retard sometimes...

Any ideas?

EDIT: I'm also quite afraid of asking her on a date. A "no" from her would be horrible!

Last edited by LucyVanPelt; May 17th, 2014 at 05:14 AM. Reason: Remove R rated detail
Old May 17th, 2014, 05:13 AM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I rejected sex, is something wrong with me?

First, it's brave of you to ask, "Am I normal?"

Second, this is a PG forum so I edited your post.

Third, you need to know where you stand in regards to hook-ups. That's what you were invited to, not to a relationship. As a mother to teens and 20- something's, I'd hope you'd wait. If you aren't going to wait for a real relationship, are you prepared for the consequences?
Old May 18th, 2014, 08:14 AM

Annsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond repute

I thought you were only 15 reading another of your posts? There is a law against underage sex for many reasons. Some being std's, unwanted pregnancy and people are not mature enough under the legal age to do the act and deal with the fallout if they do not thing about protecting themselves.

Any one who is going to think bad if you for delaying until you are ready are not the type of person you should think about doing it with in the first place.

There will be many people five, 10 or more years from now who will regret that they gained "so much experience" so young.
There’s one major problem with giving grandparents legal access to their grandchildren. People who inflicted verbal, physical and sexual abuse on their children are then given access to inflict trauma on yet another generation. ~ Wayne and Tamara
Old July 5th, 2014, 05:32 PM

choofieme is on a distinguished road

It is okay to reject sex.... It is not something that if been given have to grab it all in that instant!
It's brave in a thought that you rejected one but have to take sometime to fix your low esteem.
Old August 8th, 2014, 07:46 AM

springrollsinyourmouth is on a distinguished road

Don't worry about it too much, most people expect men to have sex as soon as possible.

If you don't feel comfortable that is okay. Sex isn't the most comfortable thing to do.

I do think you shouldn't beat yourself up over it. It takes a lot of guts to say that. I would see if you have a low esteem though because you were scared of not being 'good enough" which is also very normal but could be a low self worth.