Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Family Forum > In-laws

Old May 15th, 2009, 02:04 PM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: So Unhappy

Oh a hair flip!

Well, FTR Woodysgirl, the personal attacks that you posted while deleting your posts DID earn you a banning.

I wish you well. Best of luck. You've got an interesting life ahead of you.
Old May 15th, 2009, 02:19 PM

grubby will become famous soon enough

Heck, I never knew that recommending someone move out and quite sponging off their inlaws, quit going to her MIL about her problems with BIL like a gossper and deal with him directly, for the person to get a job, hobby, or volunteer work and to get counseling for her anxiety would be considered a crazy, over-reacting, mean spirited plan. Who knew?

I did say it nicer than than tho. Hey, who is she calling an old lady. I am younger than her, have my own house, with a good man, 3 beautiful, healthy kiddos that love me and I can hold down a job and pay my own bills.

ETA: Just wanted to say thanks. Its a dark, stormy, gloomy day here and I needed a good laugh.

I was a much better parent... before I had kids!

Last edited by grubby; May 15th, 2009 at 02:58 PM.
Old May 15th, 2009, 02:46 PM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute

She was the one who came here and said her BIL came onto her with the line, "I wish I had met you before I met her." She tells her DH and he cries to mumsy and then they all called her the trouble maker.

Now that MIL wants to move that lovely BIL and SIL into the bedroom right next to hers. She's not being beaten black and blue, but she's gonna be if her SIL catches her and BIL anywhere near each other. The line at the bathroom door will be very interesting especially since her DH works nights.

She came here to whine about it and she says we're overreacting? Doesn't that technically make her the gossiper and rumor monger since none of us would have known it if she didn't post it?

I hope she hairflips herself out of that house before the BIL moves in.
Old May 15th, 2009, 02:58 PM

Beth will become famous soon enough

Well it figures, I missed all the drama.

Honestly, some people just don't want to hear the truth. I thought the responses she received based on the information she gave was honest and on target.

I think she has a hard road ahead of her.
Old May 15th, 2009, 03:08 PM

Another Disheartened DIL is on a distinguished road

I agree with you, Beth. I think the advice given to her was right on target, but she's not a point to see the true picture of what's really happening, let alone be open to advice on how to handle it. I think all of the advice offered was fair, honest, and pretty much right on target. Not all was fluff and bunnies, but what is?

When reading what was left, I couldn't help but think maybe some of her anger was really with herself for being in that situation.
Old May 15th, 2009, 03:37 PM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure everyone is confused by this thread. The OP attempted to delete all of her posts except the angry, attacking ones and leave personal attacks in their stead. Deleting posts and leaving other people's posts "dangling" hurts the integrity of the forum and frustrates other posters who have spent their time offering help.

I restored as many of the posts as I could. Unfortunately, I could not restore the original post, but careful reading of the remainder of the thread allows the important facts to be pieced together.

Thank you for your understanding.
Old May 15th, 2009, 11:51 PM

Lizzie will become famous soon enough

I have one simple thing to say.....thank God shes gone!

Tags
husband, in-laws, mil, sil, sister in law