Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Anything & Everything Forum > Games

Games Play various forum games

Old May 19th, 2008, 05:59 PM

i mark i is on a distinguished road
give everyone a good laugh ( keep it clean)

i need a good laugh and so does everyone else- post your best ( sry i can't make or tell a joke to save my life, so i'll save u from pain and death from my horrible jokes by not telling a joke- i'm so nice aren't i ???

Last edited by i mark i; May 19th, 2008 at 08:05 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2009, 07:10 AM

Lynnie is on a distinguished road
Re: give everyone a good laugh ( keep it clean)

Bubba Had Shingles.

Those of us who spend much time in a doctor's office appreciate this! It seems more and more that physicians are running their practices like an assembly line? Here's what happened to Bubba:

Bubba walked into a doctor's office and the receptionist asked him what he had. Bubba said: "Shingles." So she wrote down his name, address, medical insurance number and told him to have a seat.

Fifteen minutes later a nurse's aide came out and asked Bubba what he had. Bubba said, "Shingles." So she wrote down his height, weight, a complete medical history and told Bubba to wait in the examining room.

A half hour later a nurse came in and asked Bubba what he had. Bubba said, "Shingles." So the nurse gave Bubba a blood test, a blood pressure test, an electrocardiogram, and told Bubba to take off all his clothes and wait for the doctor.

An hour later the doctor came in and found Bubba sitting patiently in the nude and asked Bubba what he had. Bubba said, "Shingles." The doctor asked, "Where?" Bubba said, "Outside on the truck. Where do you want me to unload 'em??"
Old April 6th, 2011, 12:58 AM

Brandon is on a distinguished road

its so funny and i would like to listen more from you because laughing is a good thing to live happy life and fun too
Old July 16th, 2011, 07:20 PM
future crazy cat lady

snafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond repute

The man fainted as he came out of his front door onto the porch. Someone who saw it happen dialed 911. When the paramedics arrived, they helped the man regain consciousness and asked if he knew what caused him to faint.
"It was enough to make anybody faint," he said. "My son asked me for the keys to the garage, and instead of driving the car out, he came out with the lawn mower.

He who ignores history is condemed to repeat it!
(it also means you weren't smart enough to learn from your mistakes )
Old August 12th, 2011, 02:59 AM

eileen is on a distinguished road

Graduation day!

It was graduation day and Mom was trying to take a picture of their son in a cap and gown, posed with his father. "Let's try to make this look natural" she said. "Junior, put your arm around your dad's shoulder." The father answered, "If you want it to look natural, why not have him put his hand in my pocket?"
Old February 3rd, 2012, 04:20 PM

mum of three is on a distinguished road

Three friends from a local congregation were asked, 'When you're in your casket, and friends and congregation members are mourning over you, what would you like them to say?'
Artie said: 'I would like them to say i was a wonderful husband, a fine spiritual leader, and a great family man.'
Eugene commented: 'I would like them to say I was a wonderful teacher and servant of God who made a huge difference in people's lives.'
Don said: 'I'd like them to say, 'Look, he's moving!
Old February 3rd, 2012, 04:22 PM

mum of three is on a distinguished road

A retired gentleman went to the social security office to apply for Social Security.

The woman behind the counter asked him for his driver's license to verify his age. He looked in his pockets and realized he had left his wallet at home. He told the woman that he was very sorry but he seemed to have left his wallet at home. "I will have to go home and come back later." The woman says, "Unbutton your shirt." So he opens his shirt revealing curly silver hair. She says, "That silver hair on your chest is proof enough for me" and she processed his Social Security application.

When he gets home, the man excitedly tells his wife about his experience at the social security office. She says, "You should have dropped your pants. You might have gotten disability too."'
Old February 3rd, 2012, 07:11 PM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute

Bwahahahahaha!! That caught me off guard, mum of three.
Old February 4th, 2012, 05:40 PM

Mrs X has a reputation beyond reputeMrs X has a reputation beyond reputeMrs X has a reputation beyond reputeMrs X has a reputation beyond reputeMrs X has a reputation beyond repute

Love these jokes! Mum of Three, Don is now my hero!
Old February 7th, 2012, 09:23 AM
was here. I think.

Knot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond repute

...disability...