Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Family Forum > Grandparents & Grandchildren

Old March 10th, 2016, 11:30 AM
is never to loud.

Knot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Grandkids...

Both. We get a lot of photos developed. My wife still uses her 35mm. Except it's digital now. I still use an old digital camera. Use the smart phone too.

Most of the photos are older ones - like the most recent pic of my GSon where he's standing holding a picture he drew for GMa. He has the biggest smile - he was so proud of that picture. He was about 3 years old then (8 years ago). The one that was up last week was the other GSon - He had a cast on his arm and he had a pretty big smile too. He fractured his arm when he was playing Spiderman and he jumped off the back of a sofa and came down a bit to hard.

It's fun. I'm going to let them pick out few photos to post on the fridge.
Old March 16th, 2016, 05:17 AM
is never to loud.

Knot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond repute

GDau to GMa: You're not my boss.
GMa: I'm not?
GDau: No. My mom is my boss.
GMa: Yes, she is.
GDau: My mom is your boss.
GMa: Why is that?
GDau: 'Cause she's my mom.
GMa: I'm your moms mom.
GDau: <thinking about that> Can we have a pony party?
Old March 16th, 2016, 05:48 AM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute

That's a good one!

When YDS was small, we were getting ready to play a game of tag and I was saying a rhyme to see who was it: "My mother and your mother were hanging up clothes. My mother punched your mother right in the nose. What color was the blood?..." He started to laugh. I asked, "Why are you laughing?" He said, "Because grandma hit you!"

Next time, it was "Engine, engine Number 9..."
Old March 17th, 2016, 09:37 PM

karimakkan is on a distinguished road

oooh... sounds sooo chweet.. lucky grand children!!!!
Old March 17th, 2016, 10:43 PM

karimakkan is on a distinguished road

aWWWWWW.. choo chweet :*
Old April 6th, 2016, 05:39 AM
is never to loud.

Granddaughter (4) wanted GMa and GPa to come over yesterday evening so she could show us something...

She can ride a bike now! She was soooooo proud! Mom and Dad bought her a balance bike about a year ago so she's been scooting around there house riding that. Guess she decided to try the bike with pedals. She did great! She told GMa to take the training wheels off the bike at our house.

Love watching those little milestones in their lives. My wife and I are so thankful that we have this opportunity to share so much in all their lives.

If there are any grandparents out there who are not active in your GKids lives - You just don't know what you're missing.
Old May 3rd, 2016, 06:26 AM
is never to loud.

YGS' Soccer Team won the Championship for the weekend tournament. The final game was seriously intense...

They were down 0-2, then scored two goals to ties. In the 2nd half the scored a 3rd goal which was answered by the other team with one of their own to tie at 3-3. GS's team then scored on a foul making it 4-3 and then scored again making it 5-3. The opposing team then drove the ball down and scored making it 5-4 with about five minutes left. GS' team kept the opposing team in their half of the field until the clock ran out. Final score: 5-4. Great game! That was their first championship win!
Old May 3rd, 2016, 08:15 AM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations to him! I'm glad you got to watch such an exciting game!
Old May 3rd, 2016, 10:07 AM

Swiss140 is just really niceSwiss140 is just really nice

I love the stories of you and your grand kids. reminds me of my kids and their grand parents. My kids still go over to grand ma and pa's house to hang out
Old May 3rd, 2016, 02:45 PM
future crazy cat lady

snafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond repute

woohoo!!!

how exciting

He who ignores history is condemed to repeat it!
(it also means you weren't smart enough to learn from your mistakes )