Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Family Forum > Grandparents & Grandchildren

Old August 27th, 2013, 08:46 AM
is never to loud.

Knot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond repute
Chocolate Malt and...

My wife and I were out and about yesterday late-afternoon. Went to Barnes and Noble to browse and just sort of wandering around the mall. We left and she said she would life to have a chocolate malt so off we go to the nearest place we know make malts.

She gets her malt and we decide to head over to our daughters so my wife can drop off some money she was going to give the grandsons for something they did.

So we get there, go in and we're all sitting down at the table. My youndgest G-son (7) is watching soccer on the laptop and the other (9) is on the cell phone playing some game. Our 22 month old G-dau is terrorizing the family dogs by chasing them around the house.

Everyone is comfortable, everyone is doing their own thing. Gma and SIL are having a good conversation, me and my dau and g-son (9) are talking away. I see my other g-son (7) across the table with Gma's chocolate malt in his hands sucking that straw really hard and watching gma out the corner of his eyes while downing what's left of her chocolate malt. He looks at me and realizes I see what he's doing. He smiles, I smile and I just give him a wave to finish it off. He does - no way gma going to drink it now. He just about finishes it when gma notices him trying to get the cherry out of the bottom of the cup. Gma lets out a hollar and starts laughing at her g-sons boldness. It was cute. She told him to finish it off - he did.
Old August 27th, 2013, 11:47 AM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chocolate Malt and...

That's cute. You have a sweet relationship with your grandkids, K2L. That's refreshing.
Old August 27th, 2013, 12:06 PM

CRaZYTaNKeR is on a distinguished road
Re: Chocolate Malt and...

Old March 17th, 2016, 10:45 PM

karimakkan is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Chocolate Malt and...

oooh.. That's so sweet..