Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Family Forum > Step-families

Old October 14th, 2007, 09:48 PM

Vavoom is on a distinguished road
Angry Call from ex's new girlfriend

Let me preface this by saying I did nothing to cause any misery to my ex. I've never taken him to court for a variety of matters. Neither I nor my family speak badly of him if questions are asked. I don't like hearing exes talk badly of each other. I've gone on with my life and let him destroy his own.

So there I am minding my own business, when the phone rings. It's a woman who I'll call "Crazy B!!ch" from now on. This creature starts telling me about my ex and his current problem (just one of many) and then "Crazy B!!ch" proceeds to read ME the riot act. According to her, I'm the cause of all his problems. Not only do I create chaos in his life, but he also had to waste so much time saving me from drugs and prostitution. "Crazy B!!ch" just rattled on and on.

I'm not really hurt but rather annoyed that a perfect stranger would be so gullible to believe all this crap as if it were scripture. What an idiot!!
Old October 15th, 2007, 05:11 AM

1dilwhosreal will become famous soon enough
Re: Call from ex's new girlfriend

Sheesh, vavoom, it sounds like you've given her the right name!

What did you do? And will you get call block so she can't call you again?
Old October 15th, 2007, 07:05 AM

grubby will become famous soon enough

Wow, just wow. Are you sure this woman (term used very loosely) is actually out of high school, because she sounds pretty darn immature. Just be thankful you were smart enough to get away from ex. Like 1DIL said, invest in call block. Also, don't forget to have a good laugh at the crazy b!tch's expense. (Sorry, but the lyrics from buckcherry keep running through my head now). Hey, if you don't get call block, you can always use that song as her ring tone.

Also kudos to you for not bagging on ex to son. Children are smart and he will realize what ex is like soon enough, all on his own. I wish more parents would subscribe to this train of thought.

ETA: I have to ask, Does you son spend a lot of time with these people (term used loosely)?

Last edited by grubby; October 15th, 2007 at 07:12 AM.
Old October 15th, 2007, 09:41 AM

Vavoom is on a distinguished road

I have call display so I know her number (in more ways than one) so I'll just let it go to voice mail. As for my son spending time with him or "Crazy B!!ch", the answer is no. He's not allowed visitation or even contact per court order for several reasons. You think that would be a big clue for this "Crazy B!!ch". She kept saying to me "We've been together for 3 years and everything is great". Freaking la-di-da "Crazy B!!ch"!! Why call me then? Did you want me to throw you a party?

But I did do one thing to get back at her... hee hee... I called my outlaw who loves me like mad and told her about "Crazy B!!ch"... payback can be so sweet
Old October 15th, 2007, 01:57 PM

august is on a distinguished road

maybe she is upset because he saved you from drugs and prostitution but he won't save her....

okay joking aside, how out of the blue it would be to receive a phone call like that.

How sad for her to have to call up someone she doesn't know and become crazy on the phone.
Old October 28th, 2007, 10:48 AM

Black Box is on a distinguished road

I had this happen. I divorced my ex in 1996, and he got a rich girlfriend in 2000-2001 and she made it her business to 'fix' his life. Starting with me.

We actually had worked out our problems and got along, but she was indignant on his behalf and thought he was spending too much on child support and didn't get to see the kids enough. Long story short, she spent about $40,000 on legal fees for him and got his support reduced about $150 a month, urged him to quit his well paying job and work under the table for her, had him alienate some of her clients, and almost got fired herself because she lied to her parent company urging them not to respond to the subpoena to disclose his compensation, and they broke up and got back together about six times. Because of her I was in court every month for about a year and a half, every month except June 2002 when all the attorneys went on vacation. She actually persuaded him to stop paying all support, which caused him to spend Xmas 2003 in jail. When they finally broke up, he was living in a welfare hotel on $900 a month.

She called me several times, usually to try to intimidate me. She'd tell me how I was out of line and she was going to 'see me in court' and I wasn't going to get away with it. Then after about two years, she called me and told me about all the things he'd done to her, how much money he'd cost her and how she'd almost lost her job.

Let's all get together, look sad, and say.... "Aaaawwwwwwww!"
Old October 29th, 2007, 09:04 AM
Go Steelers!

9mm is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vavoom View Post
Let me preface this by saying I did nothing to cause any misery to my ex. I've never taken him to court for a variety of matters. Neither I nor my family speak badly of him if questions are asked. I don't like hearing exes talk badly of each other. I've gone on with my life and let him destroy his own.

So there I am minding my own business, when the phone rings. It's a woman who I'll call "Crazy B!!ch" from now on. This creature starts telling me about my ex and his current problem (just one of many) and then "Crazy B!!ch" proceeds to read ME the riot act. According to her, I'm the cause of all his problems. Not only do I create chaos in his life, but he also had to waste so much time saving me from drugs and prostitution. "Crazy B!!ch" just rattled on and on.

I'm not really hurt but rather annoyed that a perfect stranger would be so gullible to believe all this crap as if it were scripture. What an idiot!!
Boy, your alot nicer than me.
It would have been "Don't EVER call here!"...Click!
And then, if she would have done it again, I'd call HIM and tell him to control
his B!!ch.