Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Family Forum > Step-families

Old February 18th, 2016, 02:44 AM

jigar is on a distinguished road
Red face how to kick out step daughter

I have a 14 years step daughter and she was with us when I married with her dad . she was 4 years old . before marriage I told her Dad , I hate this girl but he was mad about me and told , she will grown up and will go . I was young and I could not understand how hard will my life be . it is ten years that I am dragging myself in this life.every morning when she leaves home for school , I really appreciate God and in first 20 min in morning that she is getting ready to go, I am eating myself in very hard moments. This is story of all days and without her we had always very lovely life .
Now she is 14 years old , I am thinking a solution how to send her out after she turns 18 . pls help me if you have any experience, If you know there is any chance for other cities with home for young girls or universities ....

Last edited by LucyVanPelt; February 18th, 2016 at 06:37 AM. Reason: remove location
Old February 18th, 2016, 04:54 AM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: how to kick out step daughter

That poor child had to grow up in a house where she was hated? I suspect she'll leave on her own. At least I hope she does, and I hope she shakes the dirt off her feet and never looks back at the adults who refused to love her.

Last edited by LucyVanPelt; February 18th, 2016 at 04:58 AM.
Old February 18th, 2016, 09:25 AM

Annsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond repute

I have no words. Other than and I'm sorry for bringing religion into this Lucy and KayKay but as you say you appreciate God, as the quote goes;

"if you hate anyone because of your faith, then you're doing it wrong".

I think you need to look to yourself to find the cause of your unhappiness, not your stepdaughter.
There’s one major problem with giving grandparents legal access to their grandchildren. People who inflicted verbal, physical and sexual abuse on their children are then given access to inflict trauma on yet another generation. ~ Wayne and Tamara
Old February 18th, 2016, 10:53 AM
is a painting fool.

Knot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond repute

You hated a 4 year old little girl? I am literally beside myself in unbelief on this one... A four year old little girl. I have a four year old grand daughter and she is the most precious, most inquisitive, sweetest, loving and happy little girl. She is loved by her mother, her father, her two older sisters and two older brothers. AND her grand parents - ALL of them!

And now this little girl is 14 and has grown up with a step mother that has hated her for the past 10 years. Then the father of this child who sacrificed his little girl for a selfish self centered woman who told him she hated his daughter - this four year old baby.

This is really the saddest post I have read in a long time. I sincerely hope this child hasn't been damaged to much and has found the strength within herself to endure and continue to endure in the future. I pray this child succeeds in life as an adult and finds someone who will love her unconditionally.

As far as you go jigar... I agree with what has already been stated... Look within yourself and figure out what caused your unhappiness... because it certainly was NOT this child. A baby (4 year old) doesn't have the mental capability to manipulate an adult into hating them.

Last edited by Knot2loud; February 18th, 2016 at 01:37 PM.
Old February 18th, 2016, 12:44 PM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute

Where's her bio mother?
Old February 19th, 2016, 12:57 AM

her own mother refused to keep her and gave her to dad . she never met girl after that . she lives in another country with 20 hours flight .
Old February 19th, 2016, 02:12 AM

Annsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond reputeAnnsdil has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have any feelings or response to all the other posts veggie KayKay's?
There’s one major problem with giving grandparents legal access to their grandchildren. People who inflicted verbal, physical and sexual abuse on their children are then given access to inflict trauma on yet another generation. ~ Wayne and Tamara
Old February 20th, 2016, 02:40 AM

Thank you for your comments. I know all of them and I usually blame myself but I cannot I've up from my problems. I hope any of you who are replying me at least have such an experience . You lady are talking about your feeling about your grandchildren and of course they are sweet . I love my sister's children and my relative children as well. But when you jus marry with lots of dreams and a little <remove vulgarity> comes and make every dreams such a horrible life, you will hate her . pls help me how to find a solution when she turns 18 and get her out of home. help pls

Last edited by LucyVanPelt; February 20th, 2016 at 05:02 AM. Reason: remove vulgarity
Old February 20th, 2016, 05:01 AM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jigar View Post
Thank you for your comments. I know all of them and I usually blame myself but I cannot I've up from my problems. I hope any of you who are replying me at least have such an experience . You lady are talking about your feeling about your grandchildren and of course they are sweet . I love my sister's children and my relative children as well. But when you jus marry with lots of dreams and a little <remove vulgarity> comes and make every dreams such a horrible life, you will hate her . pls help me how to find a solution when she turns 18 and get her out of home. help pls
We do not use vulgarities like that on this forum.

You might have married with lots of dreams, but you-- the adult who had a choice in this relationship-- came into her life and made her dreams a horrible life. You blame her because you made the wrong decision. The best solution would be for you to take responsibility for the decisions you made and leave if you are so unhappy.

Sadly, because her father let someone like you into that child's life, I suspect he isn't any better.
Old February 20th, 2016, 06:44 AM

When you partner with someone who has children, you accept the parent and children as the whole package. You should have married someone without children.

There are some fabulous step-parents out there who consider their step children as "bonus" children. They love and provide for their "bonus" kids as equal to their own children. There are plenty of step parents who come to the forum and there are plenty of us who have step-parents ourselves. There are also plenty of us who have had difficult times with our children or step children, but we look to problem solve the situation for the love of our families because we want the best for them. Some children put parents through hell, whether thats due to behavioral problems, diagnosed mental illness or disorders or addiction. Sadly some parents are the ones doing that to their own children or step children.

You sound very immature, selfish and very much a cliche "wicked step mother". I suspect there is possibly a smaller age gap between you and your step daughter than you and your husband. And actually, I don't think you will get the dream life you hope for when your step daughter is "out of the way" at what ever age that will be. Because there will always be something not "good enough" for you.

Tags
step daughter