Go Back   Friends and Family Forum > The Anything & Everything Forum > News and Current Events

News and Current Events Discuss news and current events

Old January 13th, 2014, 08:22 PM
future crazy cat lady

snafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond reputesnafu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: "Snowmagedon"

Just wait, we still have the rest of January and all of February.
Old January 14th, 2014, 05:55 AM
is never to loud.

Knot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond repute

The nice thing this year is I'm not having to shovel snow as often as I did last year. However, like you said... We still have the rest of January and February to go.

Split some more timber last night so we're ready for the next cold blast.
Old January 14th, 2014, 05:58 AM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute

In the NE, add March and April.
Old January 14th, 2014, 06:30 AM
is never to loud.

Knot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond reputeKnot2loud has a reputation beyond repute

Eww... It starts getting nice here around mid March. By April... It's usually great.
Old January 14th, 2014, 07:18 AM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute

*whistling guiltily*
Old January 14th, 2014, 11:58 AM
is never to loud.

No doubt you're smiling too.
Old January 14th, 2014, 12:06 PM

KayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond reputeKayKay has a reputation beyond repute

Well, my crocuses and daffodils have woken up out of their slumber and are peeking above ground... that would make anyone smile, right?

ETA: You are more than welcome to smile next August when I'm melting.
Old January 14th, 2014, 01:44 PM

LucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond reputeLucyVanPelt has a reputation beyond repute

Not fair! I'll be melting in August, too!

In a month, we will plan our little garden and start our seedlings. That should help.
Old January 15th, 2014, 06:12 AM
is never to loud.

Not a huge fan of August either... Everything turn brown, dry and ugly. Don't even like to sit outside.

I need to put a roof over my back deck and add an outdoor ceiling fan.

Maybe an air conditioner...

...refrigerator, television...

...stereo...

...a gaggle of NFL cheerleaders feeding me grapes while faning me with ostrich feathers...
Old January 21st, 2014, 10:51 AM

Another 6-10 inches. We tied record for +6in storms, 3 in a winter, and beat the record for the earliest. Philly has never had >3 6+ snows in a season. With the rest of January, Feb, Mar, and April, we may break that record, too.

But at least we aren't getting those +12 storms!